To carry the truth of the Kingdom that:
- Restores people to a radiant place of relationship with God and one another
- Breaks the tyranny of oppression
- Brings freedom and empowerment
Aglow International is a Kingdom Movement committed to seeing God’s will done on earth as it is in heaven. We do this through:
- Mobilizing millions into a company of warriors, champions, and global leaders of significance.
- Establishing powerful Kingdom communities founded on the fullness of Christ in every nation of the world.
- Empowering people to develop resources that enable them to take advantage of all that God is releasing from heaven
- Forming apostolic teams that demonstrate the power of Heaven in the darkest places on earth. Cultivating a worldwide presence that creates an atmosphere of celebration, impartation and restoration.
What We Believe
- We believe in the one and only triune God. We acknowledge there is one true God consisting of three distinct persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, crucified, died, was buried, and resurrected. He ascended into heaven and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father, and is true God and true man.
- We believe the Bible is the Word of God, fully inspired and written under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, and is our rule of faith and practice.
- We believe that all are born sinners, the Holy Spirit convicts of sin; the Lord Jesus Christ paid the price for sin by shedding His precious blood on the cross as the atonement for sin; those who refuse to accept His sacrifice for their sin are eternally lost; and those who repent of their sin and personally accept the Lord Jesus Christ as Savior receive the forgiveness of sin and life everlasting and are indwelt by the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the baptism in the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues as the Spirit of God gives utterance, that all the gifts of the Holy Spirit are valid and operative today, and that the fruit of the Holy Spirit should be increasingly evident in a Christian’s life.
- We believe that the redemptive work of the Lord Jesus Christ provides healing for our spirit, soul, and body.
- We believe that we should obey Jesus’ command to preach the gospel to all the world.
- We believe that the members of the Body of Christ are the Church, and that they should regularly fellowship with one another in a local church setting.
- We believe in and look for the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
As a Kingdom Community, Aglow International is absolutely committed to:
- God’s Presence – Creating an atmosphere and environment of worship for the presence of God to be encountered. (Psalm 22:3)
- Relationship – Treating each other with integrity, openness, honesty, non-negotiable love, and goodness. (1 Peter 4:8)
- Redemption – Partnering with God for the redemption of all things according to the Gospel. (Colossians 1:13-14)
- Freedom – Standing firm against everything that enslaves. (Galatians 5:1)
- Restoration – Bringing every identity into alignment with the purposes of God. (Romans 12:2, Ephesians 4:22-24)
- The Beloved – Living as a community who knows they are the beloved, and establishes their identity as the Bride. (Song of Solomon 7:10, Ephesians 1:6)
- Goodness – Demonstrating goodness as the power of God to always overcome evil. (Romans 12:21, Acts 10:38)
- Radiance – Having radiant encounters with God, leading to a brilliant experience of who Christ is in us. (Ephesians 1:17-20)
- God’s Kingdom – Expressing the nature of God through reconciliation to the world He loves. (2 Corinthians 5:18-20, Colossians 1:19,20)
- Supernatural Power – Moving in signs, wonders, and miracles to demonstrate the heaven-to-earth nature of life in the Spirit. (Mark 16:17-18, 1 Corinthians 12:4-11)